Digital Marketing Warrior
I have 10 years of experience applying my expertise to marketing teams in both the startup and agency environments. My passion is spearheading initiatives to drive sales, expand lead generation and develop intuitive strategies. I combine big-picture thinking, innovation, collaboration, and creativity to drive marketing campaigns.
- Name: Guillermo Bravo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Nationality: United States
Search Engine Optimization
Expert, 9 years
Advanced, 7 years
Advanced, 7 years
Social Media Marketing
Advanced, 7 years
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Content Strategy
- Content Marketing & Promotion
- E-commerce Marketing
- Website Development
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Comparison Shopping Engines
- Paid Social Advertising
- Online Reputation Management
- Email Marketing
- Analytics & Reporting
- Goal, Revenue, and Call Tracking
- Lead Generation
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Webmaster Tools
January 2016 – Present
- Development of top-ranking digital marketing company for dispensaries looking to increase their customer base and build a stronger brand.
- Educating dispensary owners, marketing executives, and freelancers on how to execute marketing plans for their dispensaries.
- Provide access to unrivaled cheat sheets, checklists, guides, reports, templates, and tools.
- Teach cannabis digital marketing with focuses in content marketing, email marketing, influencer marketing, local marketing, paid advertising, publication relations, reputation management, search engine optimization, social media marketing, text message marketing, and video marketing.
Sep 2014 – Present
- Executed a social media marketing campaign to grow the following to 150,000 niche followers within 1 year through pay per click campaigns, influencer marketing, viral marketing, and media partnerships.
- Successfully managed a team of 5 to meet website traffic, social media following, and revenue goals on a monthly basis.
- Developed unique lead generation methods to gather highly qualified entrepreneur, investor, and consumer leads.
- Managed all technology elements of the online publication including hosting, website development, lead generation, and social media.
June 2011 – Sep 2014
- Executed a marketing plan to drive $200K in sales in Q6.
- Implemented a strategy that utilized SEO, content marketing, lead generation and social media to drive sales.
- Strategized a comprehensive email marketing campaign targeting new and repeat customers – Up-selling customers based on purchasing habits.
- Responsible for optimizing conversions by A/B testing product pages and checkout pages.
Main Path Marketing
Senior Account Manager
Aug 2007 – June 2011
- Influential in building this online marketing startup from the ground up by developing and implementing SEO, link building, and social media strategies.
- Developed numerous company-wide policies and documents with the goal of creating a sustainable methodology.
- Built a comprehensive training program to ensure that junior and senior personnel executed on integrated marketing campaigns effectively.
Sonoma State University
B.S. in Business Marketing
2002 - 2007
I received a Bachelor of Science (BS), majoring in business marketing, with an interest in wine business. During my attendance at Sonoma State University, I worked part-time at Best Buy, and as a DJ 3 nights a week. In addition, I was very active in athletics, working part-time at the campus gym, and participating in the soccer program.